Thursday, 14 March 2013

Migraine and me..

Its 10.54 pm and I suffered from migraine..caught it yesterday..after long hot hours of standing under the blazing sun..

This morning thinking Im gonna be ok, I went to work as usual..but as the day went by, the pain of migraine finally gets to me..couldnt stand the pain  anymore, me n hubby went to see a doctor..

And I was right..the doctor said I got migraine..apparently our pupils go larger in the event of 'migraining'(is there such word?)..and so the doc gave me a time slip for me to have a rest and 'kill' this migraine..

But alas, here I am at 10.45pm, still wide awake..my eyes are tired, my head feels like exploding and yet I couldnt sleep..

Ya Allah,  please forgive me for I have sin..I know pain relieves you of your sins..give me guidance to become a better person..ameen ya rabbal 'alamin..

1 comments:

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment